Access at Cirque de Paname
Click on the map to find the entry to Golf de Longchamp
Access to the dome is located at the entrance of the “Golf de Longchamp” (Search “Cirque de Paname” on Waze or Google Map)
61 routes des Tribunes – At the intersection of the “Avenue de l’Hippodrome” and the “Route de Sèvres à Neuilly” (Paris 16th – Bois de Boulogne)
Pass the tunnel to access the parking lot located inside the racetrack in front of the dome.
700 FREE parking spaces (height limit 3M).
WARNING !! Don’t go to the entrance of the racecourse at 2 route des Tribunes !! Search “Cirque de Paname ” on the GPS !!
Directions from the Portes de Paris :
Departure from the shuttle :
From “Porte Maillot” (Métro 1 – Exit “André Maurois”) Go to the bus 244
- Departure : 1h30 before the beginning of the show! (every 20 minutes)
- The last departure is 30 minutes before the start of the show
Back from the shuttle :
Stop to «Carrefour de Longchamp»
- Walk 10 minutes to the exit.
- At 50 meters at the crossroads, continue on foot on the left to reach the entrance of the Golf de Longchamp.
- Pass the tunnel to access the dome, a pedestrian area is installed.
Order your driver with Kapten
Create your Kapten account and get 50% discount on your first 2 races* with coupon code JALEYA19
Cirque de paname
Bicycle parking lot
You can drop off your two-wheelers just past the tunnel at the two-wheeler parking lot.
And then a short walk of 2 minutes to the entrance of the dome.